There are several opportunities to get involved and help promote the United Way Payne County Annual Campaign. The best way to help is to get involved. Attend an event, volunteer, make a donation, share information through Facebook, Instagram or Twitter or even within your regular email correspondence.
If you would like to learn more or to start a campaign with materials call 405-377-2161 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click any box below to expand that section
View can view the Sample Emails as PDFs or download as a Word document. The Word document is hyperlinked, so you can copy/paste the emails into your email builder and the links will work properly.
PLEASE MAIL COMPLETED PLEDGE CARDS P.O. BOX 308, STILLWATER, OK 74076 OR DELIVER TO 109 E 9TH AVE., STILLWATER.
Partner Agency Spotlights - Copy the story links below and share in emails or social media
Partner Agency Social Media Shorts:
4 Kids & Community
American Red Cross
Big Brothers Big Sisters
Partner Agency Spotlight: Big Brothers Big Sisters (copy to share link or download)
CASA for Kids
CASA for Kids (copy to share link or download)
Partner Agency Spotlight: CASA for Kids (copy to share link or download)
Girl Scouts of Eastern Oklahoma
Girls Scouts of Eastern Oklahoma Host Camp Sylvia Stapley (copy to share link or download)
Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma
Partner Agency Spotlight: Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma (copy to share link or download)
Life Adult Day Center
Mission of Hope
Partner Agency Spotlight: Mission of Hope Homeless Shelter (copy to share link or download)
Payne County Drug Court
Payne County Youth Services
Partner Agency Spotlight: Payne County Youth Services (copy to share link or download)
The Saville Center for Child Advocacy
Partner Agency Spotlight: The Saville Center for Child Advocacy (copy to share link or download)
The Salvation Army of Stillwater
Partner Agency Spotlight: The Salvation Army of Stillwater (copy to share link or download)
Stillwater Community Health Center
Partner Agency Spotlight: Stillwater Community Health Center (copy to share link or download)
Stillwater Group Homes
Stillwater Habitat for Humanity
Partner Agency Spotlight: Stillwater Habitat for Humanity (copy to share link or download)
Stillwater Interfaith Counseling Center
Partner Agency Spotlight: Stillwater Interfaith Counseling Center (copy to share link or download)
Stillwater Literacy Council
Partner Agency Spotlight: Stillwater Literacy Council (copy to share link or download)
Stillwater Mobile Meals
Wings of Hope Family Crisis Services
Download and attach the following documents or copy the links into emails, or print for dissemination.
United Way Impact Fliers
Partner Agency Impact Fliers
- Girl Scouts of Eastern Oklahoma
- Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma
- Mission of Hope Homeless Shelter
- Payne County Youth Services
- Stillwater Group Homes
- Stillwater Habitat for Humanity
- Stillwater Mobile Meals
- Stillwater YMCA
- Wings of Hope Family Crisis Services
- Combined Flier
Like the United Way of Payne County Facebook page and suggest your friends do the same. Through this page, you can get updates on the campaign news and upcoming events, while interacting with other UWPC supporters.
Instagram & Twitter
If you have a personal or company Instagram or Twitter account, please follow us on Instagram (@unitedwaypaynecounty) and Twitter (@UWPayneCounty), and tag us in news about OSU and UWPC. Include the words "United Way," "United We Thrive Campaign" or the hashtags #UnitedWeThrive #LiveUnited in your tweet if you want it to appear in our search feed.
EVENT IDEAS, INCENTIVES & MORE
We want to help you plan. Please reach out to us at 405-377-2161 or email@example.com. We can create online giving pages, such as taking credit card payments, for events, raffles, silent auctions and more.
For any events hosted by United Way and/or using United Way’s tax ID, products or services offered as prizes may not include firearms and ammunition; tobacco products; adult entertainment; gambling/gaming items; and/or cannabis/marijuana products.
Give employees extra incentives based on their engagement during the campaign
- New donors
- Returning donors
- For an increased gift
- Leadership Donors ($500+)
- Department or team compete for top results
- Donation level: gifts at a certain dollar point or more enters them for incentives
- The company goal: If the company achieves XX% participation, all employees receive incentive
- Use delivery service to deliver items to your employees – dinner for the family, flowers, coffee, set up a wish list on Amazon.
- Company promotional items.
- Virtual Gift cards for at home needs - delivery services (Grub Hub, DoorDash, Uber Eats) Local businesses/restaurants, grocery stores, department stores, Amazon
- Additional PTO Days
- Late start / leave early day / longer lunch break.
- Shout-outs in meetings, newsletters, on social media, and/or on the company intranet
- Host an in-person or virtual meeting for a gratitude thank you event. Partner with your contact at United Way to plan a great wrap up event!
- Personalized thank you from CEO.
- Custom thank you e-card or video from leadership.
United Way of Payne County staff can guide you through all steps of running a virtual or in-person campaign as well as help you set goals, train your team and more. We can help with:
• Requesting a partner agency speaker for your campaign kickoff or events
• Creating an Online Pledge Form
• Assisting with fundraising events, such as guidance or create online giving platforms
If there is a resource you need for your campaign that's not listed here on the Toolkit, contact us at 405.377.2161 and we'd be happy to help!