United Way of Payne County
Job Announcement – United Way of Payne County
July 2021 – The position will be open until filled. We will start considering applications July 26
Position: Marketing Director – Full-time, Salary, Exempt (35 hours per week)
Reports To: Executive Director
The Marketing Director is responsible for creating and implanting the strategic vision for United Way of Payne County’s overall marketing and communications function. The Marketing Director stewards United Way of Payne County’s brand reputation in the communities we serve through innovative, targeted campaigns and storytelling in partnership with our community and resource development teams. The Marketing Director is responsible for collaborating across our organization to create innovative marketing and communication strategies which will ultimately lead to achieving our overall strategic priorities by building our brand and increasing awareness, fundraising revenue and volunteer engagement, as well as our relevance and
respect among our target audience(s).
Essential Job Functions:
- Marketing & Communications – Promote United Way through a comprehensive marketing plan including print and digital media.
- Brand Management - Certify brand standards and create engaging content across all communications platforms.
- Digital Media and Website Maintenance – Ensure content is current and accurate; create online forms, contribution pages and events.
- Graphic Design - Design marketing materials for web and print such as brochures, annual reports, social media posts, etc.
- Event Coordination - Plan and manage all United Way events.
- Annual Campaign Support - Work with the United Way team, Board of Directors, and local nonprofits to promote United Way’s annual campaign across Payne County.
Benefits and Compensation:
Compensation commensurate with education and experience. Health insurance and Holiday Leave after 30-day probationary period. IRA match, Vacation and Sick Leave after 90-day probationary period.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience OR 3 years of relevant work experience in marketing, communications, graphic design or related field.
Email your resume and cover letter describing your interest in working as the Marketing Director for United Way of Payne County and how you would approach this job to Ruth Cavins, Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payne County Youth Services
Position: Mental Health Counselor – Full-time, Salary, Benefits
Payne County Youth Services, a dynamic mission-driven organization, is enhancing current programs and is now accepting applications for Full-Time (benefits included), salaried, Oklahoma licensed or licensed-eligible Substance Abuse/Co-Occurring Mental Health Counselor.
Must be able to provide co-occurring services to at-risk children, youth, and families, pass OSBI check, and have a clean driving record. Salary commensurate with experience, with a minimum of 3-5 years of substance abuse work preferred. PCYS is a proud family-friendly, non-smoking facility, and equal opportunity employer with a supportive working environment. PCYS is an NHSC loan repayment program participant.
Please send resume with references to
Payne County Youth Services
PO Box 2647
Stillwater, OK 74076
Or email Belinda Martinelli at email@example.com